Monday, May 5, 2008

Brianne & James

I talked Brianne and James into meeting at the Wild Animal Park for their engagement session. I've been there about 6 times with my family and I still haven't explored the whole park. I was dying to take them to a suspension bridge that I had found on a previous trip. Of course, I couldn't find it! I was dragging them here and there looking for that damn bridge! The whole time I must of sounded like a lunatic. I would start muttering to myself that I needed to let the bridge go and then I would start looking for it again! I'm aware that some times you have to let go in order to make room for something better. It's easier said than done. I'm definitely still a work in progress. Thanks Brianne and James for putting up with me!

Here are some of my favorite images.






Enjoy the Slideshow!
If the slideshow is cut in half ( still working this out) you can view it here.


1 comment:

Dana Grant said...

Hi Lea!

I love your new blog! What a cool place for a shoot. They came out great!

Love,
Dana