Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jessica and William

Hey look were I went with Jessica and William! We went to Union Station and Alavera Street on National Train Day! Just a nice private session with the three of us and 20,000 other people! Note to self, do a little research before suggesting an engagement location. Who knew there was such a thing as National Train Day. Well, as amazing as it sounds, we found lots of nooks and cranny's where we could be alone....very alone. We really did have a nice time. William had me laughing so hard that I accidentally spit on my camera. Nice! Well, that's one thing you now know about me. When laughing too hard, I sometimes spit. Watch out. Keep a wide radius. Of course, I made a slide show. You know how much I love slide shows.
Just a side note. I hope I don't offend anyone with the music I picked ( Jessica's Mom). It's actually a labor of love for me pick the music. I'm always looking for just the right song. I heard this song on the radio while we were stuck in traffic on the way home, somewhere in L.A. I thought it was perfect.

Here's the link to the *slide show*.




No comments: